Playbrush Family Pack
Playbrush Family Pack includes
2 Playbrush Devices, 1 holder, 4 Toothbrushes
Imagine a world where families are queuing for the bathroom, toothbrushing is fun and children brush accurately twice a day. Welcome to the world of Playbrush!
Playbrush is a smart device that attaches to any manual toothbrush and transforms it into a game controller. When connected to your smartphone or tablet, kids are able to play fun and instructional mobile games.
Playbrush is a 3-in-1 solution, because:
- it focuses on improving kid's dental health and thus, helps save money.
- it teaches people to brush twice a day, all around their mouths and for long enough.
- Gamified toothbrushing makes dental health and brushing finally fun!
More about Playbrush
The main features of Playbrush are:
- Playbrush gives you free access to the mobile game. Enter Utoothia and save the Tooth Fairy.
- Playbrush gets kids to brush all around their mouth, for 2 minutes and twice a day.
- Playbrush is easy to hold for children of all ages and its stretchable head means it will fit any manual toothbrush.
- Playbrush attaches to any manual toothbrush and thus, only one device is needed for the whole family!
- The Playbrush leaderboard will get the whole family involved and make brushing even more fun.
- Playbrush only needs to be recharged once a month.
This package contains
- 2 Playbrush
- 1 Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 Smartphone Holder
- 4 Toothbrushes
* Minimum requirement: iPhone 4S / iPad 3 and iOS 8
** Minimum requirement: Android 4.4 KitKat plus BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) capability
Each player can create their own character. Thus, everyone is able to travel
on their own adventure and overcome the brushing challenges.
Crobies, the evil helpers of Plaksta, are coming from all directions into the screen.
Based on overcoming various brushing challenges, the brusher gets rewards.
For instance, if you brush twice a day for two days in a row, you will get the reward “Regularity”.
After the game, brushing stats are shown to the brusher and their parents.
What Playbrush measures
Before mounting the Smartphone Holder please read following manual:
- Attach the suction cups to the Smartphone Holder
- Dampen the suction cups with a bit of water.
- Press the suction cups to the surface of the wall and test if it is mounted properly.
- Re-do steps 1 to 3 every two to four weeks.